As a new parent, it is frustrating to know exactly what the current activity baby will give to your baby’s life. You want to give your baby the best, the best care and the best love. However, you can easily feel overwhelmed by a lot of information. I remember that when my daughter was born, I don’t know how many baby products are obtained… Do you buy this stuff, does it bring this formula to your baby or bring it to all groups and babies of the mother? Too much, I want something simple and affordable, I am satisfied with the copying process. This is why I started to massage my baby (Javanese massage).
What is a baby/baby massage?
Baby massage is a series of smooth, simple movements on the baby’s body. You can take off your baby and massage as part of your daily routine, or you can wear your clothes while you are having a quick massage during the day.
What are the benefits of baby massage?
If you have already received a massage, you will relax, rejuvenate and stretch. Baby massage has the same benefits for babies.There are many physical and psychological benefits to giving your baby a gentle massage.
Five benefits of baby massage
1. Enhance Confidence Baby massage can help you get used to touching your baby. If you are worried or don’t know how to handle your baby, a simple massage can help you feel more confident and confident in your ability to wear and touch your baby.
2. Improve communication. Whenever you massage your baby, you receive his feelings of language and non-verbal signals, his body, and he likes to cherish the part. This information is very useful if your baby is suffering, unhappy or catching a cold. You learn to respond more quickly to their needs.
3. Parents are easy to stress. Father-son relationship is a stressful and difficult job. Give your baby a massage so he has time to sit back, relax and enjoy a moment of calm with the baby. The easier and more comfortable you are, the easier it is for your baby to settle down and enjoy a good night’s sleep. A clear prosperity for you.
4. Stimulate circulation and digestion. While massaging your baby, you can help stimulate all systems of the body, especially the digestive system and nervous system. This will make it easier for your baby to settle down and be happy. Food and sleep play an important role in your baby’s life. Therefore, the easier her daughter is to digest food and sleep, the happier she is.
5. Encourage bonds. If you have a dystocia, if your baby has a medical problem, or if you have Postnatal depression, it is difficult to connect with your child. Massage encourages you to get used to taking care of your baby and spending time with him.
Collage with baby
Unfortunately, for many women, it is not easy to combine with the baby. Massage can enhance the bonding experience. Baby massage (Javanese massage) can play an important role in connecting with your baby, especially if you have Postnatal depression, premature babies or medical problems.
Current research shows that touches can release oxytocin, a hormone, even if it is as simple as a hug. Its role is to lower blood pressure, reduce anxiety and pain, and promote relaxation. In addition, the benefits are reciprocal: when you massage your baby, your stress hormone levels increase and your blood pressure drops.
So what about parents? They also need to be combined with their babies, and there is nothing better than a caress by massage. Parents who have joined their children in the first week and after the first month of birth can have a close relationship with their children in their lives.
When do you start to massage?
You can massage your baby from birth. Start a small conversation with a few simple strokes and extend your working hours. As long as your baby enjoys the baby’s body language, you must pay attention to your baby’s body language and massage.